We offer physiotherapy services to babies and children. We are able to assess and teach suitable handling techniques, positions, strategies and exercises to optimize your child’s movement skills.
We strive to optimize your child’s movement by improving strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, endurance and motor planning.
Our innovative Kids Physiotherapy Room offers a fun environment with plenty of toys and therapy equipment for babies and toddlers. We use a variety of techniques including:
- Neurodevelopment Therapy (Bobath Principals)
- Stretching and Strengthening Programs
- Hydrotherapy (Aquatic Physiotherapy)
- Universal Exercise Unit (Pulley, Suspension and Spider)
- Suspension Therapy
- Equipment Prescription (eg Orthotics, Standing Frames)
- Musculoskeletal Therapy