Rothwell Physiotherapy – Exercise Physiology
Rothwell Physiotherapy is searching for an enthusiastic part time or casual Exercise Physiologist to work with a mixed caseload including children, young adults and adults, with a focus on disability and musculoskeletal conditions.
We are a clinic that offers both regular and intensive therapy programs to clients.
We have a team of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and therapy assistants. We have a strong and supportive administrative team that assist all therapists in bookings, payments and paperwork.
More about the Role:
- You will work within a Part Time or casual role (8-15 hours per week and building).
- You will provide Exercise Physiology to a mixed aged caseload with strong emphasis on children and people with disability.
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career with mentoring
- You will provide services within a clinic, hydrotherapy pool, school visits and home visits.
- Full ESSA Registration
- Professional Indemnity and Liability Insurance
- Passionate and enthusiastic to work with children and adults with disabilities
- Be able to work independently and within a team and independently
- Attractive and negotiable upon experience
- Professional Development (internal and external sources)
If you have the passion and skillset to be a great addition to our team – we want to hear from you