Toowoomba Kids Physiotherapy
Toowoomba Kids Physiotherapy is searching for an enthusiastic Full Time or Part Time Paediatric Physiotherapist to work with a caseload of children aged 0-18 years, with the focus being 0-12 years.
We are a clinic that offers both regular and intensive therapy programs to children.
Toowoomba Kids Physiotherapy is a satellite clinic to our main clinic at Rothwell Physiotherapy (North Brisbane). We have a team of of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and an allied health assistant. We have a strong and supportive administrative team that assist all therapists in bookings, payments and paperwork.
More about the Role:
- You will work within a Full Time of Part Time Role
- You will provide Physiotherapy to children aged 0-18 (focus on 0-12 years)
- You will have the opportunity to participate in training junior therapists
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career with mentoring and learn how work with equipment and strategies unique to Australia – including Therasuit and the Universal Exercise Unit.
- You will have the opportunity to provide Hydrotherapy to children
- You will provide services within a clinic, hydrotherapy pool, school visits and home visits.
- Full APHRA registration
- Professional Indemnity and Liability Insurance
- Passionate and enthusiastic to work with children
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Attractive and negotiable upon experience
- Professional Development (internal and external sources)
If you have the passion and skillset to be a great addition to our team – we want to hear from you