Rothwell Physiotherapy is searching for an enthusiastic full time (38 hours per week) Paediatric Physiotherapist to work with a caseload of children aged 0-18 years, with the focus being 0-12 years.
We are a clinic that offers both regular and intensive therapy programs to children.
Rothwell Physiotherapy has a team of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and an allied health assistant. We have a strong and supportive administrative team that assist all therapists in bookings, payments and paperwork.
Rothwell Physiotherapy is an established private private physiotherapy clinic on the Northside of Brisbane, in Rothwell (near Redcliffe and North Lakes).
More about the Role:
- You will work within a Permanent Full-Time Role (38 Hours)
- You will provide Physiotherapy to children aged 0-18 (focus on 0-12 years)
- You will have the opportunity to participate in training junior therapists
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career with mentoring and learn how work with equipment and strategies unique to Australia – including Therasuit and the Universal Exercise Unit.
- Full APHRA registration
- Professional Indemnity and Liability Insurance
- Passionate and enthusiastic to work with children
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Attractive and negotiable upon experience up to packages of $112 000
- Professional Development (internal and external sources)
If you have the passion and skillset to be a great addition to our team – we want to hear from you