Physiotherapist – Varied Caseload
Rothwell Physiotherapy is a family-owned private clinic located in Rothwell, QLD – 35 minutes north of Brisbane CBD! Our clinic is largely focused on providing a “hands-on” approach to treatment and quality patient contact time.
Made up of physiotherapists, allied health assistants, an exercise physiologist, and an amazing administrative team; our team is passionately committed to their work and prides themselves on providing patients with excellent health care.
What we offer
- Competitive salary – generous starting salary of between $63,000 – $100,000 per year, commensurate with skills and experience.
- Professional development – this role provides the opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a more senior position. We provide funding for training opportunities and are encouraging of professional development.
- Supportive environment – enjoy working within a supportive company that cares about its staff and strives dearly for staff retention. We are invested in knowing what our employee’s goals are and helping to fulfill them!
About the role
Working full-time out of our Rothwell clinic, our new Physiotherapist will provide physiotherapy for a range of musculoskeletal conditions to adults.
Our clinic contains a full on-site gym and local hydrotherapy pool.
This role is open to candidates with experience as a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, as well as recent graduates who can demonstrate that they possess the relevant skills to be a great addition to the team.
- Provide physiotherapy for various musculoskeletal conditions (sports injuries, work injuries, acute and chronic, etc)
- Provide services to patients who attend privately via Medicare, WorkCover, DVA and CTP
- Accept funding from us to continue to enhance professional development and share experience and knowledge with the team
- Focus on quality patient time and hands-on treatment
- Options to provide hydrotherapy, community visits, gym sessions, Paediatric physiotherapy
- Relevant qualification/s in Physiotherapy.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with other staff members.
- Strong rapport building, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
If you have the passion and skillset to be a great addition to our team – we want to hear from you!